Tuesday, February 16, 2010

My Baby Died Of Sids At 18 Months 22 Weeks Pregnant With My First Girl And ?

22 weeks pregnant with my first girl and ? - my baby died of sids at 18 months

Hello I am 22 weeks pregnant with my first daughter I am also excited that I and three children have all forms Heres my problem
Unfortunately passed away in July this year, my sister's daughter 14 months ago suddenly from a floppy larynx months later I discovered I was pregnant with my husband and I let defrost baby names my sister as a way to wait a little
Anyway, I've heard that they think their children and my sister thought that has many names you want, my nieces name as a middle name, what she wants to share, but that's not the problem, c is the husband of my sister killed by a car in front of about 8 years ago, his mother was pregnant at the time and has named his baby after he had killed the child died 18 days SID for my husband does not love you reallyLucky I MPT there is no real connection, but also in terms of their desires, how can I tell my sister without hurting him again, this was our last daughter of my husband wanted, at least, chose the name, not really no what I'm sorry I can not win, she has already said he loves Megan, and I think when I told him that if actual force as an excuse to get off the phone and I would not hurt really, that last year, but that's why I feel that I owe at least the name that you believe
Thank you and happy new year xxxx

3 comments:

#1 due 8/2/09 said...

How about changing a name to ... as if their name is doing Alexandra, Alexis, or something. Or a spell may be different, so it is not exactly the same name. Perhaps instead of the same name, has the same initials as his niece for the first and the environment. There are several ways to honor his niece, not use them to their proper names.

Daisyhil... said...

Why do not you go the name of the baby after his sister and her husband chose the name ... or call the child two names, one half or two cylinders?

Ashton's Mommy said...

They should be honest with her. Let him know the story and why you think so, and I believe I understand them. Good luck.

Post a Comment