Monday, February 15, 2010

Why Is My Withholding So Low This Year I Have Questions On My Tax Returns... I Don't Understand Why It Is So Low This Year... Can Someone Look At Thi?

I have questions on my tax returns... i don't understand why it is so low this year... Can someone look at thi? - why is my withholding so low this year

I put my taxes on Turbo Tax ... My salary was 24,805. fed the wages withheld from 24,805 SS 2273rd Deductions SS 1537th med 24,805 salary. Retention med 360th I just do. not dependands. And he received a check stimulous of 600,00. And my back is still 296th I do not understand this bc my salary has not increased significantly over the past year, but last year I received a return of more than 1000.00. If the entry ... Thanks

3 comments:

Prophet 1102 said...

That's right.

Gross income = $ 24,805
Standard Ded = - $ 5450
Former TWA = 1 - $ 3500

Taxable income = $ 15,855

Taxes / Individual = $ 1,980 (tax table)
Tax = $ 2273
Refund due = $ 293

I guess you already have their tax stimulus.

Have your W4 this year are less taken.

paducahb... said...

Take a look, you need to pay more money this year and have less taxes. If you're logged in, you can always try to use Taxslayer.com and enter your data and see what the program says. If you then say the same thing ast Turbo Tax is probably correct.

Perhaps it was denied less money this year had won the previous year.

bud68 said...

Take back the last few years and compare line by line. This will give you the differences.

Post a Comment