Saturday, January 16, 2010

Corelle Livingware Can I Put This Corelle Bowl In A 220 Degree Celsius Oven?

Can i put this corelle bowl in a 220 degree celsius oven? - corelle livingware

I found the series is on my plate - Living Goods Corelle Winter Frost White.
I read the section on use and care, and that's what happened:
DO NOT use on the stove in a grill / cook in a microwave Browning in a toaster oven or in or near any other direct heat source such as heat vents, pilot lights, flames, etc.

My oven is a toaster, oven or broiler, and I'll use it in an oven at 220 degrees to make chicken-pie.
To ensure that you are worried about this dish in my oven?

1 comments:

Joy said...

Yes, he should be safe. I think if there was a problem, the instructions say yes.
If there is a problem, a complaint to the company. You may refund your money or send you a new one.

Post a Comment