Monday, January 4, 2010

Girls Clothing I Am A Straight Male And I Really Enjoy Wearing Girls Clothing, Is This Strange Or Is It A Normal Thing?

I am a straight male and I really enjoy wearing girls clothing, Is this strange or is it a normal thing? - girls clothing

Take a look at the games I like it a little swim skirts and dresses. I do not feel like a transsexual, so to speak, but I feel good when I wear dresses for girls. I would like to know if there something that I have to seek professional help or if it is true.

2 comments:

Julia said...

There is nothing wrong with wearing clothes for girls and enjoy it and not surprisingly, is quite normal, but what you are doing is as cross-dressing, so ...

Tyler M said...

Dude, that's weird. You really like exploitation Piece Suit baithing since all? Ouch! Umm I think you can do whatever you want. But like the other girl said .. Fortunately, if you ever want to have sex.

Post a Comment