Monday, December 7, 2009

Brain Tumor Causes More Condition_symptoms What Causes A Hamster To Have Brain Tumor?

What causes a hamster to have brain tumor? - brain tumor causes more condition_symptoms

I took my hamster to a vet today and told me he had a benign brain tumor. I was afraid he would die, but said the vet, its not bad. It was blowing, but was caz was so stressed out. I thought I had a broken arm, but it is not just walkin slowly. Who knows how long it will last. Well, that seems to make it better. Startin to eat a little again. It would be sad to go to him, hes some kind of hamster.

2 comments:

Pat C said...

Same reasons that people have. Inherited genetic, environmental factors (but not really understood why), just bad luck leads to a DNA mutation to the fact that cancer cells ...

Good luck with it!

bLu3-sH0... said...

Well, I have lots of good advice, but my rabbit has testicular cancer. I had to believe that after the investigation before Jesus Christ, the vet had no idea what it was. said it was nothing and should B Gone a few days. Well, it's already four months! I am not helping in the final year of high school and my mother with the bills. is that I live on a small island, where I have many options. I do not know what to do. Browny is 6 years old. I love her so much. I have since I have 11 years. It's like my son or my girlfriend. hop only eat at home, sleep and play. People may be executed. Its so cute. Also, people like to lick his head and placed under the chin loading. As is so watery * Wondrful. Let me know how ur hamster is. i dont seem to get an option to have.

Post a Comment