Friday, December 4, 2009

Index Of / Pic Piss I Can Not Act Like I Do Not Care Because I Do And I Don't Know Why....My Daughter Is In The Picture With Her D?

I can not act like I do not care because I do and I don't know why....My daughter is in the picture with her d? - index of / pic piss

It is a picture of my daughter and my ex (father) and daughter left) and the cation in the photograph (, said: "Gee, I wonder how many people we can with this picture" angry GRRRRR Why my daughter The invovled with this drama? I do not know how to work around so here is a picture of the girl ... I do not know, maybe she's jealous of me because I always used to the family of the time of your ... What do you know HELP! Here is a picture of her .............


http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fus ...

and here I am ...
http://www.myspace.com/micheleloveskb
What can I do or try to forget my daughter, people are so ................ Do you think she's jealous of me because he went with him and has never known and have been so long

2 comments:

JyLuh said...

He is jealous, and they just want it bothers you! Instead of having these things happen, you should tell him how cute they look all bad. They tend to try another way to find you angry again, but if it is not only to kill them again with goodness! The desire to eat their mistake and his life, until he finally realizes that she is not the way she jealously. The only way they make themselves feel better because the material that knows no middle-class, it is simply a kind of bamboo WAM daughter. You are beautiful like **** and the drama does not need your life where you go and find someone 10-times better and **** like that! I just want to be careful and make sure it is not brainwashing your child! You never know what kind of things he tells you when your child is not present and can hear the most!

.X said...

Perhaps it is not P1SS you do not like? Did you say anything else, if you do this, just helped her what she wanted. ( "Hey, I wonder how many people we can annoy with this picture")
PS: You are pretty: D.

Post a Comment